1139.00€Road Bike: Munich – Venice Duration: 9 days / 8 nights
By andrea.grundner on 9. July 2021
The starting point for this sporty cycle tour is the Bavarian capital Munich. The journey leads over the Alps, visiting three different countries as you go – Germany, Austria & Italy and is ending at the lagoon city Venice. The tour heads, following cycle paths and quiet side roads to the Bavarian‘s lake scenery, passing some well-known lakes, like Lake Starnberger See, Lake Tegernsee or Lake Schliersee over the border to Lake Achensee. They are perfect for a jump into the refreshing water after a long cycling day. Traveling along the Tyrolean Inntal Valley the road bikers reach Innsbruck and get over the Brenner Pass to South Tyrol. At the bottom of the breathtaking summits of the Dolomites – taking part of the UNESCO world natural heritage – you cycle towards the Adriatic coastline.
Duration 9 days / 8 nights
Price from € 1.139,-
Contact and booking
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
For further information click here.
• Accommodation in hotels in 3- and 4-star-category
• Breakfast buffet or full breakfast
• Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
• Personal tour information
• Well planned routes
• Detailed documents (maps, GPS tracks, places to visit, important telephone numbers)
• Telephone service hotline for the entire tour
• Navigation App